Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa problem

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa problem
From: Rui Nuno Capela (rncbc_AT_rncbc.org)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 05:42:53 EEST

Hi,
fxload is the program to load primordial firmware. It is intended to be
invoked by hotplug scripts when the unprogrammed device appears on the
bus. However it's not part of alsa, look in http://linux-hotplug.sf.net/.

Your us122 will not blink no light if the firmware isn't being loaded in
the first place. Check on your main computer that you have everything in
place.

Bye.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela