Re: [linux-audio-user] Mellotron

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mellotron
From: LinuxMedia (linuxmedia4_AT_netscape.net)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 00:54:18 EEST

> Here's a link I found where some mellotron samples are offered for
> download along with suggested loop points. Good starting point. Good
> luck for whoever get's this sample set put together, it'd be great to
> have!

I looked all over and can't find any notices about the usage of these
samples. I even clicked the "Main Page" link and went to "J. P.
Hovercraft's Mellotron Sample Page" and couldn't find a way to get in
contact with them. From that page I clicked on " Mellotron Archive" and
clicked around and couldn't find any info about if there are any
restrictions on using these samples.

Anybody have any clue about this? What about the rest of the samples on
J. P. Hovercraft's Mellotron Sample Page? I need them because the band
and I are planning on dressing up like a marching band and recording a
revolutonary album with backwards tracks and mellotron sounds...

OK, I'll stop being silly... But let me know if you know the legalities
of using these samples.

Thanks,
Rocco