Re: [linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 20:29:56 EEST

Paul Winkler wrote:

> I've been running 0.9.9 on gentoo for quite a while with no probs.
> What's wrong with yours?

While not directed at me, since I run Gentoo also:

1) Have you switched to xorg-x11 yet?
2) do you run bbkeys?

If so, I see that Alt-Tabs no longer work reliably. The often just call
up the switcher, but then do not raise the requested window when the
Alt-Tab is released. This did not happen under XFree86.

fluxbox problem? xorg problem? bbkeys problem?