Re: [linux-audio-user] Hardware incompatibility list

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Hardware incompatibility list
From: Malte Steiner (steiner_AT_block4.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 17:39:51 EEST

> We are asking you to assist the linux audio community
> by contributing item X. In return, we offer our
> gratitude and the "pie-in-the-sky" promises of a

It shouldn't be to much for a company to give some documentation how to
interface their hardware. These docs are flying around at their offices
and the work would be done by the community. If they have a certain
interface layer, which they should, they even wouldn't give away any
secrets. It would raise the reputition and bring them 3 or 4 more
customers...

Cheers,
Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next events: Notstandskomitee Live 16.9.2004 Kulturbunker Muelheim e.v., Cologne 17.9.2004 Cuba, Muenster