Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: metronome-free MIDI recording

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: metronome-free MIDI recording
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_artengine.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 06:58:49 EEST

I did that mistake only once in my life. a 5 min piece took me about
a month, if not more. I said, no more typing.

What I found particularily useful, besides scripting languages, was
OOo.calc. writing out 50 000 events, in some granular score I did, took
only 25 seconds (and that because I was on a slow machine) after I
have defined the formulas for each p-field.

./MiS