RE: [linux-audio-user] a live performance timer

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] a live performance timer
From: Ivica Ico Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 21:45:49 EEST

Hi,

Of course, you can always try to use RTMix which has plenty uses for timers,
supplies fully customizable metronome, as well as various visual warnings.
It is exactly designed for this purpose, but may be an overkill if your only
need is to have a stopwatch.

For some screens please see:
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/7.html#7.3

For more info please see docs:
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/index.html

The app is rather stable and comes with plenty of example scripts but can be
also used as the most basic stop-watch with zero-config, it also supports
full MIDI I/O as well as controlling of other apps via OSC (i.e. Pd). It is
downloadable as a Planet CCRMA rpm (Fedora), Eastman's Turnkey (Mandrake)
rpm, as well as source from my website.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/

---