[linux-audio-user] Muse Score compiled from source has corrupt score fonts

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Muse Score compiled from source has corrupt score fonts
From: Ivica Ico Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 03:58:40 EEST

Hi all,

The title says it all, I guess. The application Muse Score looks incredibly
promising yet I fail to understand why are the fonts looking all corrupt
(most of them being blocky squares, straight vertical lines or simply
non-existent).

No errors were reported during install, no configure problems, the app
starts cleanly (there is a warning regarding inability to figure out locale
but other than that no errors).

After logging out and restarting the X server the appearance of the
corrupted fonts changed but they were still trashed.

I am using mdk 10 (albeit heavily updated).

Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated (in part because this
would be one of the apps I would want to teach and/or demo in my class,
provided that it works on my machine, of course :-).

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/

---