[linux-audio-user] Libsamplerate support for ecasound

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Libsamplerate support for ecasound
From: ed orphan (millward_AT_Ms.UManitoba.CA)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 04:56:18 EET

How do you get Libsamplerate support for ecasound?
Is there some program that has to be installed or
is this a configuration issue?
I notice that when I do ./configure
while installing ecasound it ends with a list
and this list says that there is no Libsamplerate
support. I have no idea what it means, but
it must be important or it wouldn't be on the list,
right? Anyone know how I get Libsamplerate
support active?