Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: RME is no more

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: RME is no more
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 15:09:12 EET

Last Tuesday 30 November 2004 12:22, Marek Peteraj was like:
> Perhaps if a qualified majority on these lists said, we do not wish
> further action and respect the companies for not providing specs. :)

No, we'd all like to be able to use firewire hw with linux.
This is just a discussion on strategy, which isn't going anywhere.

> You guys think i'm a fool, but i'm a believer.

No, we think you're a zealot when really you're a sensitive muso.
Persist with Polite Positive Pressure please.

And don't forget to breathe. ;-)

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk