Re: [linux-audio-user] Mixer settings

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mixer settings
From: Clemens Ladisch (clemens_AT_ladisch.de)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 11:09:02 EET

Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > Each card is different.
>
> I'd like to mix my Terratec Aureon USB.

USB devices have descriptors that describe all mixer controls and
their routing. You can find this information in the output of "lsusb
-v" if you know what to look for.

> BTW: I also googled to find a nice image showing the signal
> flow of AC97 cards, but I haven't been successful.

What all AC'97 codecs have in common is that they don't completely
conform to the standard. The datasheets (if they exist) usually
contain such a diagram.

HTH
Clemens