Re: [linux-audio-user] LAU and political discussion: sayonara !

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] LAU and political discussion: sayonara !
From: Tim Blechmann (TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 04:42:42 EET

> This whole thread is bullshit and pointless on this list. If I want
> my
> intelligence insulted I'll talk my neighbors, they think Dubya's the
> shiznitz. I'm quitting this list as of now.
maybe, it's a good idea to split the lau-list in a lau and a la-ot list.

tim, sharing dave's opinion and about to leave

--
mailto:TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." William S. Burroughs