Re: [linux-audio-user] SUPPORT NOTEEDIT [was: noteedit troubles]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SUPPORT NOTEEDIT [was: noteedit troubles]
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 12:13:50 EET

giovedì, 09 dicembre 2004 alle 03:20:35, vord ha scritto:

> .. as Andreas has suggested: if anyone else is interested in the
> continued development of noteedit, please voice your support and
> appreciation in this thread.

I cannot say I'm an heavy noteedit user, but I definately taken the news
of its discontinuation as a very bad thing. For what I can say noteedit
is a very good program and maybe the best graphical notation tool for
linux (but I'm not a highly skilled score reader nor writer)

I would pray the author to reconsider his decision, I want to tell him
that I appreciate very much his work and his gift to the community:
this can't be canceled by anyone's words.

> regards,
> vord

Ciao

--