[linux-audio-user] Third video

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Third video
From: Christoph Eckert (mchristoph.eckert_AT_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 03:21:28 EET

OK,

finally here's a third video.

I promise it will be the last one for the next time, because I
really believe that there are holidays outside the
computer ;-) .

If you find any errors in it, please let me know:

http://sysexxer.sourceforge.net/files/JackConnectivity.avi

Somehow this is the last one of a trilogy I really wanted to
create: Basics, ALSA usage and jack usage. I really hope that
these videos will help reducing n00b questions in the groups
and otherwise show starters in linux audio that it is
possible to use linux as an audio machine, at least if you
know where to stick your fingers.

I'd like to have some feedback what you're thinking about. OK,
the sound is lousy, but on the other hand, are such videos
useful in general or do you think these are useless? In the
latter case I'd better save my time :) .

Anyway, maybe some day there will be no RTFM anymore - now
it's called VTFV ;-) .

Have fun with it & best regards

    ce