Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Feasibility of Crestron like Linux Based Whole House

From: Steve Vanechanos <stevev@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 05:43:42 EET

Bob

B4 buying the Altos8600, we owned an Altos8000 - used MP/M with 208Kb
RAM. The 208Kb was really 4 banks (switched) of 48Kb + 16Kb common.

I'll let you know if the project gets off the ground. If you don't
mind, you can email me a resume detailing your qualifications for such a
project.

email to stevev@email-addr-hidden

thanks