[linux-audio-user] [OT] - GMail invitations

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 03:02:12 EET

Hi,
   First come - first served.

   Once again Google has given me 10 more GMail invitations for new
accounts. This is gettings sort of standard, but if there are still
folks out there that don't have a GMail account and would like one
then send me a message OFF LIST.

   Please send the email address you want the invitation sent in in
the BODY of the email you send me and I'll do the work on this end in
short time.

   Sorry for the OT post but this stuff might as well go to LAU folks
first if they want it.

With best regards,
Mark