Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] - GMail invitations

From: Curtis Sloan <curtis.sloan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 07:42:17 EET

On Thu January 6 2005 18:02, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
> First come - first served.
>
> Once again Google has given me 10 more GMail invitations for new
> accounts. This is gettings sort of standard, but if there are still
> folks out there that don't have a GMail account and would like one
> then send me a message OFF LIST.

GMail invites are starting to remind me of my credit card limit. As soon as
it's almost all gone, and I really don't need any more -- *whoosh* magically,
there is more, and, really, I probably didn't need any of it to begin
with. ;-)

/me goes back to lurking the linux/audio part of the list... ;-)

Curtis S.