Re: [linux-audio-user] KX Audio capabilities for Linux EMU10k1 [was Plans/Roadmaps for 2005?]

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 09:15:24 EET

"I have to admit I still use Windows with the kX drivers when it's time
to make music. It will be a great day when I can do the same with
Linux."

I have been of the same mind but today I am prepared to traverse the tightrope of Linux audio out further over the canyon than ever before. Since I joined Cakewalk and Steinberg users Anonymous I have gained new faith! :) and many of the applications are really beggining to mature and the next line of defense in my mind is hardware and drivers.

R~