Re: [linux-audio-user] PCI audio interfaces

From: Andres Cabrera <andres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 17:35:53 EET

A nice choice is Echo products which I think are currently all
supported. I have an Echo Mona working perfectly (the only limitation is
only 4 in, 4 out right now). Echo Layla24 is reported to be working, and
I think Giuliano Pochini (the driver's author) already has support
(possibly untested) for the new Layla G3. The drivers are not yet part
of alsa cvs but they are working fine (except on FC 3 due to a
compilation bug in autotools, I think).

Cheer,
Andres