Re: [linux-audio-user] What is the best choice for a pro PCI soundcard?

From: Hannu Savolainen <hannu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 13:42:21 EET

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Mario Lang wrote:

> Additionally, I couldn't find anything
> which explained why the LT version is soo much cheaper. Is
> this only about bundled software, or does the 1010lt version
> have less hardware features than the Delta 1010?
The difference is that 1010 is strictly professional device with
balanced (XLR) inputs/coutputs in a rack unit. 1010LT has unbalanced
(RCA) inputs/outputs (breakout cable). In fact 1010LT has larger number
of features than 1010.

Best regards,

Hannu
-----
Hannu Savolainen (hannu@email-addr-hidden)
http://www.opensound.com (Open Sound System (OSS))
http://www.compusonic.fi (Finnish OSS pages)
OH2GLH QTH: Karkkila, Finland LOC: KP20CM