Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio cards, XLR inputs question

From: Rusty Phillips <rustyp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 02:11:10 EET

Pricewise, that's certainly not worth it. The Delta 1010LT is about
$200, and the DSP2000 is at least $450. You can buy a lot of really
good preamps with phantom power for under $250. Heck, I went ahead and
bought a Beringer Eurorack UB802 6 channel mixer for $50 because it
sounds clean and isn't much more expensive than the average preamp.