Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio cards, XLR inputs question

From: Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 02:42:55 EET

Phil,

The 1010LT has 2 balanced XLR inputs and the remainder are unbalanced. I
have this one and it is great for what I need. I have a stereo preamp
hooked into the XLR inputs.

The 1010 appears to have 8 balanced in/out using TRS connectors instead
of XLR inputs. I understand that this is a very nice board. Both cards
are well supported with ALSA.

Good luck. Please post some recordings!!

-Joe D