Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio cards, XLR inputs question

From: Phil Sexton <philsexton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 02:23:26 EET

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 19:10, Ben Sheron wrote:
> Just a thought, but you might want to look into getting a mixer. The
> Mackie ones are pretty nice; I have a 1604, and run the four submaster
> outs into the four inputs on my Delta 44. It works out pretty nicely
> for the most part.

I have a Behringer Eurorack 802A that I was using until I spilled a cup
of coffee on it. I haven't had the courage to turn it back on as it had
power on when I did it and the leds pegged. I guess it's time to get
out the screwdriver and give it a good cleaning out and see if I cooked
it for good...

--
Phil
Our 2nd CD: http://www.cdbaby.com/naomisfancy