Re: [linux-audio-user] My First Linux Song

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 00:18:43 EET

Frank smith wrote:

>OK the vocal sounds like a very early David bowie and thats good.

wow, that's wierd - a good friend said exactly the same thing ... i
can't really hear it, but yeah - i won't complain about that :)

>I cant understand out of tune guitars these days as there are many
>tuners out there.

i'm starting to get paranoid - i'm sure i tuned the guitar and bass with
fmit before recording ... but then maybe i recorded the lead guitar line
when differently tuned, or recorded over the originally fmited tracks
... it shows you how corrupted my ears have been over the years to not
notice as easily as everyone else :(

point taken all - tuning, fix :)

>If the guitar is upfront it should be tuned.
>But as this is mutlitrack just do it again as the vocal sits nice.
>
>Just my 2p's worth

and i appreciate it all!

thanx for taking the time to listen and add your comments.

shayne