Re: [linux-audio-user] My First Linux Song

From: Jeremiah Benham <jjbenham@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 17:13:58 EET

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 09:18:43AM +1100, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
> >I cant understand out of tune guitars these days as there are many
>>tuners out there.

If the guitar is an elcheapo it may have poor intonation. This will
happen with more expensive guitars after you adjust the neck or raise
the bridge. It will appear
in tune when using a tuner but as soon as you fret anything you can hear
that it is not in tune. If your guitar is of good quality (which it
really does not sound like (no offense) you might want to at least have
the intonation checked over by a professional.

Jeremiah