[linux-audio-user] Music list

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 14:10:22 EET

Howdy peeps.

I've started a list for posting music made with Linux.

The idea is to have a place where we can solicit feedback, find people
to collaborate with and generally build a community based on what we
create rather than what we create with.

This hasn't been created because LAU or LAD are failing in any way,
but because I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to show off
what you've done and get opinions.

Go here to sign up: