[linux-audio-user] ANN: DVD-Audio authoring tool

From: Dave Chapman <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 23:41:02 EET

Hi,

I've just made the first alpha release of my DVD-Audio authoring
application. It's available at:

http://dvd-audio.sourceforge.net

The program is currently limited to 2-channel 16-bit audio, but all
DVD-Audio samplerates are supported (44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,
176.4KHz and 192KHz).

A simple "how-to" is available here, as well as documentation about
DVD-Audio is also available on the above site.

Any feedback or questions welcome - there is a dvd-audio-devel mailing
list linked from the above site, or you can email me privately.

Dave.