Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: DVD-Audio authoring tool

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 23:21:32 EET

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 08:07:14 +0100, Christoph Eckert wrote:

> > Programmer laziness is not a good reason.
>
> well, but if I use software someone has submitted as free
> software I'm not in the position to complain about anything.

*sigh* one of this things that makes open source development hard is this
attitude, developers are absolutly the worst testers possible and in some
cases bug (and especially usability) reports are very important.

Course, you cant always expect a polite response, and I wont promise to
/do/ anything about it, but it really is helpful :)

> The programmer will answer "Give the code!" with reason - and
> as I cannot code, I have to shut up ;-) .

There are plenty of tasks in the free software world that are at least as
hard as programming.

- Steve