Re: [linux-audio-user] [ Music ] the sailor (final version)

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 15:35:59 EET

james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:

>Great! I listened to the first version again the other day - I can't
>wait to listen to this.
>
>...listens...
>
>That's really good! I'd suggest trying a few mixes, because it sounds a
>little muddy in parts, but you could fiddle forever and I do like
>this.
>
>I'm glad you got around to doing this, it really does sound better.

thanx ;)

i think i will abandon it for the moment, though, or i'll never get on
to the next one ... heh heh. i'm hoping someone else will nail a perfect
mix, though, so hop onto the torrent!

>... good! Thhat must mean we'll get more output...
>
>Let me know when you do your UK tour.

if there is any success to be had, it's choking mysteriously on my own
vomit just before the overseas tour begins :D

>I'd like a play, if you don't mind. I'm not sure I'd do a better job,
>but this is a different sound to what I normally work with and it
>would be good to play with.

no problem, i'd be glad to hear it through a fresh set of ears! just
grab the link from the thread - "torrent for 'the sailor'" .

it's a bit shaky (the torrent that is), but it'd be good to see how it goes.

have fun.

shayne