Re: [linux-audio-user] repost: curious about jamin feedback

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 18:03:47 EEST

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 07:20, Arnold Krille wrote:

> Another idea which came to my mind is kind of a speaker-managament system,
> which seems to not exist under linux. Maybe adding hi/mid/lo-outputs to Jamin
> would help filling this gap...

   You're the second person to ask about that. Steve says no.
Personally I'm kind of intrigued by the idea. It would work for DJing
but I don't think you could use it for live sound because there is a
minimum of 10ms (I think) delay in JAMin. Actually, if you can crank up
three instances of JAMin and solo each band you can already do this.
The system overhead would only be... ridiculous ;-)

Jan