Re: [linux-audio-user] Jamin compressor vs LADSPA SC

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 18:16:40 EEST

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 12:20, Steve Harris wrote:
> Yes, the gain reduction (and metered input level) is exposed via output
> control ports. I cant remember if AMS gives you access to them or not,
> but it should :)

Yes, ams can give you access to them. Nevertheless I didn't find something to
display the value it output. But with galan and its controls you can have a
fader going up and down corresponding to the reduction and level which looks
kind of cool but seems to be cpu-eating. :-(
There should be levelmeters in galan and ams...

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be