[linux-audio-user] Linux live cd with SuperCollider?

From: Marije Baalman <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 20:13:40 EEST

Hi,

as an SC course has started here in Berlin at the TU and a lot of people
seem to have PC laptops, I was wondering whether anyone knows about a
Linux live cd which has a working version of SuperCollider on it (with
the emacs interface).

As the windows version is still a bit unstable and doesn't have all the
options yet, I think, a linux live cd with SC might be an easy solution
for those students who want to play around with SuperCollider, but do
not (yet) want to install Linux on their computer (of course, they might
in the run of time).

thanks for any hints.

sincerely,
Marije