[linux-audio-user] What parts of Linux audio simply suck ?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 19:01:14 EEST

Greetings:

  The subject says it all.

  My own "Linux audio sucks" hobbyhorse:

    No way to recall a complex configuration of apps and plugins with
all settings intact. If I use a complicated setup with multiple synths
and plugins I have no way to recall these applications to their previous
settings. LASH/LADCCA was supposed to address this situation but I don't
know where that project stands at this point.

  And your favorite is... ?

Best,

dp