Re: [linux-audio-user] What parts of Linux audio simply suck ?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 01:03:12 EEST

Greetings:

Btw, I recently discovered kasound, a configuration utility for creating
a custom .asoundrc file. It's here:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/kasound/

Alas, it's KDE-dependent and I'm out of date with current KDE. However,
it does address another one of my Linux audio botherations: A lack of
GUI-based ALSA configuration utilities.

I'm glad Clemens Ladisch is here to help, but it would be sweet to have
a utility for writing a custom modules.conf too.

Best,

dp