[linux-audio-user] ubunto + realtime performance

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 12:15:50 EEST

Hi

I'm currently running debian/unstable with my home-made-but-unpatched
kernel 2.6.11-10, but is considering switching to ubunto.

1) How well will ubunto with stock kernel perform in realtime (csound)
compared to debian with hand-made-but-unpatched kernel?

2) How does the availabilty of audio application in ubunto compare with
debian/unstable?

3) Anything/other experiences that I should know of?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte