[linux-audio-user] "Music" made with Linux!

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 14:00:08 EEST

Hi.

Its not at all finished or polished, but since this is my first multitrack
recording I couldnt resist having you all join in on the listening fun:

http://delysid.org/music/analog_beats.ogg

Things used:
* Some AKG Mic (I forgot the numbers)
* TubePre
* RME Multiface
* JACK
* Ecasound
* LADSPA (for the ecasound metronome :-)

I recorded three tracks of maultrommel (Jaw Harp). Using headphones,
I monitored the mic output directly, and had a metronome beeping away in
my left ear. The first track was a fairly steady beat-like track.
The rest was imporived on top of that. In fact, this is the realisation
of an idea I had years ago, to use a maultrommel as a synth-like
instrument for pseudo-techno. I will probably add a didgeridoo into
the mix, and do it all over again with the windows closed and the
tv off :-) sometime soon...

--
Have fun!
  Mario