Re: [linux-audio-user] opensourcemusic.info

From: John Mulholland <johnmulholland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 11:14:34 EEST

Thanks for the feedback.

I am completely in agreement with all comments about W3c compatability.
If someone can help with a replacement drop down menu please contact me
direct.

I have the day off word today, so I am going to put some more work in on
the site. Resizing the top level banner is a top priority! And I am
working on some introductions to the site for different user types-
links on front page. This is all very much work in progress so if anyone
wants to help....please do!

I can also be reached on msn; mulholland_john@email-addr-hidden for a chat
anytime.

Would really welcome some help in categorising the software sections and
sub sections in particular. And of course, replacing that javascript.

Thanks again to all on the list for your feedback.

the sun is shining here! I hope you all have a good day ;)

John

I guess the page is currently under heavy development. I think
it's a very good idea to create such a page so novice users
can get an immediate overview over the most important linux
audio applications.

I'd like to share the following thoughts:

* I'd remove most of the JS code
* I'd resize the top level banner. It wastes lots of
screenspace. No prob here (1400x1050) but I guess there are
still citicens with 800x600 on the web
* OK, content will be done over time

I really like the idea so thanks for the work.

Best regards