Re: [linux-audio-user] [LAM] A piece with singing...

From: Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 04:17:45 EEST

James Stone <jmstone@email-addr-hidden>:
> http://www.jmstone.dsl.pipex.com/rs232-shiningsun.ogg

What a beautiful song, James. Me likes Belle and Sebastian so I like
your voice and the way you sing too. And then I love to hear real
stuff. You could plosive into your not so bad mic as long as you like
and your song still shines for me.

The piano soundfont is not exactly flattering for Steinway and the
Hammond sound, oh well ... forget it. It's such a relief to hear a
beautiful voice in the midst of all the dead stuff.

Where is the next majik track? The next Conor O'Tuama song? Will Ron's
throat recover to the angelic quality of "Hypocrisy" I miss so? Walking
home alone? Not with a song in my heart.