Re: [linux-audio-user] VST Plugins Revisited (Again)

From: studio-64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 23:58:46 EEST

HI
I'm so glad I didnt get into the Soanr/windows stuff so much!!

As for VST's I dindt realy use all that many and Ardour seems to have
rooms full of effects.
It just a matter of learning a few really nice ones and changing them to
suit.
Some of the vst eq's were nice but there are more on Linux.

I actually forgot that my HDa has XP on it, wonder if it will still boot
up???
It's only there for the bits of video to sound I do, and I get the
feeling thats being worked on now
in Linux!!

Cheers
Bob