Re: [linux-audio-user] Again on sudden and occasional Jack crackling sound

From: Michal Seta <mis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 18:29:56 EEST

Hi,

FWIW, I've installed the 0.100.0 version of jack and I, too, am still
getting the same problems. Running some apps without jack does not
seem to be a problem at all. The problem appears when jack graph
changes (I don't know if this has been already mentioned) and so, when
run from qjackctl somehting like this will show up in the messages
window:

subgraph starting at alsaplayer-30502 timed out (subgraph_wait_fd=25,
status = 0, state = Finished)

which sometimes will repeat continually until another change happens.
This timout can be cause by any app (I have also seen qjackctl (!)).

./MiS