[linux-audio-user] MIDI test

From: Kevin Sookocheff <kbs464@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 04:26:49 EEST

Hi,

   I installed Agnula this weekend and really like how everything is
working so far. I have a little problem though. I have a MIDI
keyboard connected to my computer (unfortunately I only have onboard
sound right now) that I've used before under windows. I'm sure it will
work; what I'm looking for is a simple test to see if it is working or
not. I fooled around with some of the MIDI programs but with some of
them it's to tell if I'm just not using it properly or if there is no
MIDI device.

Thanks a lot,
Kevin