Re: [linux-audio-user] linux audio wiki

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 21:55:16 EEST

On Monday 22 August 2005 01:23 pm, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> I suggest the entries of the new wiki to set under FDL
> ( GNU Free Documentation License http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html )
> Or under CC? (Creative Commons http://creativecommons.org/ )
> But since there are so many authors that would not be appropriate propably
> Is there any "wiki-licence"?
> I haven't thought about this yet.

On WikiLearn (and all of the TWiki at twiki.org), there is a note at the
bottom of each page:

"Copyright © 1999-2005 by the contributing authors. All material on this
collaboration tool is the property of the contributing authors."

Other wikis do use licenses like you mention, and require that a contributor
agree to such license before he makes a contribution. Sometimes that is
handled (at least partially) by having a note to that effect next to the save
button.

regards,
Randy Kramer