[linux-audio-user] SBLive5.1 Digital Synth Music

From: BJaY <BJaY@email-addr-hidden-mail.net>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 21:55:07 EEST

Hi, I just got hold of an SBLive5.1 Digital. I can only get Synth sound my
selecting the Synth capture, then routing alsa_capture to alsa_playback, but
this means I can't use the line in for recording. The 'Music' slider is
missing from all the the mixer interfaces. I also have'nt got a clue about
all the routing options or effects routing options. Aynone got a good URL ?
It /proc and sfxload report 128Mb available for SoundFonts (Specs say 32Mb),
and it works. Did they change the specs or somthing ?

Cheers,

Bruce.