[linux-audio-user] Re: thoughts towards an ALSA configuration utility

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 04:24:03 EEST

I'm liking the sound of this effort btw.Things need to be easier to
make work and this is a nice way to do it. Is their currently an easy
(clicking) way to tell alsa you want your pci soundcard to be where
oss emulation connects to? All that kind of thing needs to be easier.
Can ksound generate asoundrc's for combining multiple cards? i.e like
the m-audio 1010 post that was on here recently. Less time screwing
round means more time making music, or coding which is always a good
thing ;-)

Loki