Re: [linux-audio-user] I/O scheduler for 2.6 kernel

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 17:18:41 EEST

I believe that you are using anticipatory. I don't know which one is
best for low latency.

You can try each one (I think) by adding a boot time option to grub.conf

elevator=deadline

or

elevator=cfq

for example.

I've been interested in this also, but not enough to try and develop a
real test. I suspect you'll have to run for a while to make a real
determination.

Good luck, and report back.

cheers,
Mark