Re: [linux-audio-user] Edirol UA-25: Any issues?

From: Cesare Marilungo <cesare@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 02:02:42 EET

I can get 11ms without issues or 5ms (sometimes even less when the setup
is simple) with this card. But on some distros I had to disable my
ethernet adapter. Are you sure you don't have some heavy process or
server running?
Also, I load the realtime module with the parameter any=1. I know this
could be less stable, but its worth if you need to record your music
without interruptions and with a low latency.

cesare

p.s. Please guys help me with my UA-20. :-(