Re: [linux-audio-user] [ardour-users] new song on-line

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 20:45:00 EET

--- Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> > It's my dream to someday journey up to the cold
> northern climate and
> > record at Mirror Image. Maybe I can get Ron to
> play drums then... ;-)

If you need a wannabe drummer on your tracks then I'm
your man. If you need a world class drummer that can
play the blues, well, then a good friend of mine is
your man. He's the orneriest SOB I've worked with and
he's a living American music history encyclepedia.

> A review is just not quite the same withut Mr.
> Parker's 2 cents! :)
> Where the heck is he?

I started doing some corporate audio and have been
very busy with it. I did a show with Ron Jeremy, Sex
and a hole lot more, a few days ago. I got the
warthog's autograph and taped it next to Salvador
Dali's signature on a forged limited edition print of
his The Sacrament Of The Last Supper.

Jeremy is a most bizzare phenomenon. He's uglier than
sin and a sexist pig yet I watched dozens of beautiful
young girls nurse him at their breasts. When it came
my turn, to get his autograph, he wouldn't even look
at me. LoL. He's definitely cool.

Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com