Re: [linux-audio-user] FOLKS, PAY ATTENTION TO NOTEEDIT, the score editor!

From: I. I. Ooisen <ii001001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 05:43:46 EET

On Monday 19 December 2005 23:39, Brett McCoy wrote:

> I doubt it's a KDE issue, either, since Rosegarden (the *other* score
> editor) is also a KDE application.

rosegarden is not a score editor and will *hopefully* never be. remember
each tool has some specific purposes. score editing is not what
rosegarden is supposed to do.

i hate combos. and perhaps all gnu/linuxists should. :)

rosegarden should deal best with the way music sounds, not with the way
music looks.

> I use Rosegarden extensively for score editing.

have you tried noteedit?