[linux-audio-user] QJackCtl window position consistency?

From: Rick Wright <riwright@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 16:34:43 EET

I'd like the qjackctl windows (i.e. the control window, messages,
connections, status) to open for a subsequent executation in the same
screen locations as I had them at shutdown from the last execution. Is
this possible? I can't seem to find an option for this.

All (and only those) windows that were visible from the previous
execution do indeed appear on the subsequent application run (which is
good), but the window positioning appears to be forgotten.

Rui, if this is not currently supported, would it be possible to add
this feature?

Thanks all,
Rick