[linux-audio-user] ardour stuck in export dialog. BUG?

From: Brad Fuller <brad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 05:01:21 EET

I am stuck in a dialog box of the export session to file in ardour.
I forgot to put a filename for the export and ardour came back with
"ardour can't open export file ..... (system error)"

Ok, fine. But, it won't let me close that dialog box, nor will it let me
"stop export" when pressing that button in the "ardour: export" dialog box.
No other menus are working - kinda locked out. (although I can type a
new filename in the export window - but nothing really works"

I hate to loose my session. Any ideas?