[linux-audio-user] RTC !??

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 21:55:29 EET

This has been in my /etc/modules from the start. For a while now, (most
recent?) 2.6 kernels, this will not load "device not found". Since it did not
seem to effect anything, I just let it be. (Note I have both a rtc.ko and
rtcgen.ko in my kernel's modules.)

Finally, an app kicked! Playing with the latest Dynebolic 1.4.1 running in
Qemu (1.1 ran very nicely without complaint), I got a non-fatal error message
unable to set rtc to some parameter 1024. It suggested running in a 2.6 host
kernel (2.6.15 at your service!) or echoing 1024 into a file on some /proc
subdirectory (I have no such subdirectory in /proc).

Anyone know anything about this?